Booking requests are processed on receipt of a completed booking form. *Notice: You must always be clearly about the ASL request form, you must make sure the information is correct.
- • We need complete information on the deaf client: Full Name, Complete address, Mobile SMS number if any, Email if any, TTY phone number if any. If you have registered for SRV Canada VRS and receiving your 10-digit number, if necessary.
- • Also, we need the time and date of the appointment
- • We need that information also for the name of building or company that will be billed: Full Name, Complete address, Mobile SMS number if any, Email if any, TTY phone number if necessary.
- • In addition we need: Name of person responsible, Phone number and extension, Mobile and SMS is optional.
- • (If the company is in public health, the government covers the expenses, there are some exceptions like CLSC, Youth Centers, etc.)
- • If the address where the appointment takes place is different than the one you gave on point 4, we need full information as well: Full Name, Complete address, Mobile SMS number if any, Email if any, TTY phone number if any.
- • In addition again we need: Name of person responsible, Phone number and extension, Mobile and SMS is optional & E-mail address.
Booking forms can be obtained by CCSMM ASL Interpreter Service website/e-mail /fax.
After submitting your booking request if your booking has not been acknowledged within one working day please contact our office directly. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org (In the future, CCSMM ASL will have registering for SRV Canada VRS 10-digit #.)
Cancellations may result in a charge for a failed booking or last minute cancellation. Please notice: In cause of cancellations must be done 48 hours in advance or the client will be charged the minimum fee regardless of cancellation.
Where do we call? : You MUST always go through us at CCSMM first.
Please Notice: You must never try to make appointment arrangements directly with the interpreters. This can only result in a lot of confusion and a waste of everybody's time.
An interpreter is sourced for event or assignment.
The person responsible at the appointment will be required to sign a time sheet that the interpreter will have.
We usually deal by email, since it keeps traces of all communication. We also confirm appointments by email.
The total charge will include interpreting time and travelling time (both at the same rate)
Minimum 2 hours charge
So there you have it, you can always contact us on this email address: email@example.com
If you have any questions, don't hesitate. We look forward to assisting you the best we can.